Purpose of the web site
- All the materials contained in the Company's website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
- This web site is the exclusive property of the Company. Any material containing in the web site, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, sounds, videos, logos, icons or HTML code, the web site is protected under the intellectual property laws and remains the Company or third party's property.
- The material included in the web site can be used for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property laws. Any other use or modification of the content of the Company's web site without the Company's prior written authorization is prohibited.
- All materials, including downloadable software, displayed in the Company's web site is provided on 'as is' basis and without warranty of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. The Company does not assure that this web site is free of inaccuracies, errors and/or omissions, viruses, worms, Trojan and the like, or that its content is appropriate for your particular use or up to date. The user will be solely responsible for any use of the materials contained in this site.
- The information contained in this site does not extend or modify the warranty that may apply to the user as a result of a contractual relationship with the Company.
- The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages, loss of data arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or reliance on any material contained in this site.
- The information, pictures, images and visuals, drawings or sketches are only representational and informative and represent an Architect’s impression and are only indicative of the envisaged development. The Developer reserves the right to make additions, deletions, alterations or amendments to the layout, location, plans, elevations, images and details, specifications, floors, fittings, features, facilities, amenities and materials, as and when it deems fit and proper without any notice or in accordance with the applicable laws and approvals from the local authorities or as may be required in the interest of continuing improvement. No representation or warranty is made or intended as to the accuracy or completeness of information and any other commitments under this advertisement/promotional document(s) or as to its suitability or adequacy for any purpose. This brochure/promotional document(s) does not constitute an offer and/or contract of any nature whatsoever. All dimensions mentioned in the drawings may vary/differ due to construction contingencies and site conditions. Actual product/development or any other aspect may differ from what is portrayed herein.
After having read and understood the disclaimer, I hereby agree to accept and abide by all the terms and conditions as mentioned therein at my sole responsibility.